37 fully-serviced RV sites!
- Electrical Hook-ups: 12 sites with 50-amp service and 25 sites with 30-amp service
- Water and sewer hookup
- On-site Comfort Station with washrooms & showers (coming soon)
- Coin operated laundry (coming soon)
Our RV Park is open from May 1 – October 15.
30A – $35/night
50A – $38/night
30A – $33/night
50A – $35/night
Stay 6 consecutive nights and get the seventh night free.
Monthly and Seasonal Rates
30A – $600/month
50A – $725/month
30A – $1600/season
50A – $1725/season
Limited monthly sites available
High Season: May Long Weekend – Thanksgiving Weekend
All rates plus 15% hst
For seasonal bookings and special rates please contact email@example.com or call (709)632-2278. Other reservations can be made directly through our website.
- Cancellation: Guests may cancel up to 24 hours prior to check-in time without penalty. Cancellations made within 24 hours of check-in time will be charged a $50 cancellation fee + HST. Failure to inform our staff of trip cancellations or no shows will result in a charge for the entire booking value.
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm
- Check-out time: Noon
- Pets must be leashed at all times and leashes must not exceed your site. Please pick up after your pet.
- Quiet time from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Decks, hot tubs and sheds are prohibited.
- Fire pits provided for fires. Please burn only wood.
- Campers are not permitted to cut/remove/use wood from trees on ACRV property.
- Dirt Bikes and ATVs may be used to directly access trails from your site. Dirt bike/ATV trick riding, jumping and racing are prohibited on Appalachian Chalet & RV property.
NEW: COVID-19 Pandemic Safety Measures for our RV guests
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, the following guidelines, as outlined by the government of Newfoundland and Labrador, have been implemented for your safety. Please note:
- Campers are not to enter the campground if symptomatic. Please visit gov.nl.ca/covid-19/ for the most up to date information on symptoms and treatment
- Only self-contained RVs with holding tanks and personal washroom facilities are permitted at this time
- Campers must maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all other guests and staff.
- Occupants of a site must be from the same extended bubble.
- Campers must dispose of their own garbage and recycling in dumpsters and receptacles provided by the campground.
- For your safety, please wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently.